BHAV Group aims to always help you meet medical challenges – and our innovative intensive care ventilators and lung monitors are no exception.
Our high-performance ventilators are configurable, upgradeable and include advanced training and service concepts – offering you a complete solution for effective ventilation treatments. We also focus on the latest advancements for the respiratory management of patients in the intensive care unit (ICU) and our ventilators offer many recognised ICU ventilation modes as standard – including non-invasive ventilation and high flow oxygen therapy. We are committed to improving patient outcomes and clinical workflows at every point, including options to enable easy patient transport and early mobilisation.
Experience the next level of ventilator operation. Our products combines high performance ventilation with an aesthetic design enabling quick and efficient operation. From the first onset of a lung protective ventilation until the integration of a patient care-centred intensive care workplace.
Our comprehensive treatment tools help support your lung protective ventilation strategy.
- Lung protective ventilation for adults, children and neonates: invasive, non-invasive and with O2-therapy
- Advanced lung monitoring and diagnostic features (e.g. Smart Pulmonary View or Low Flow manoeuvre)
- Display of regional ventilation distribution with PulmoVista® 500
- Recruitment tools (e.g. QuickSet® and PressureLink) and therapy decision support with breath-by-breath trends (PEEP, EIP, Vt, Cdyn)
- Focus on end-expiratory lung volume with PC-APRV with AutoRelease®
- Volumetric CO2-Monitoring (VCO2, VTCO2, Slope Phase 3, Vds/VTe)