Smart Hospital Beds
BHAV Group aims to always help you meet medical challenges. Our innovative intensive care smart beds are no exception.
The comfortable, cost-effective Evario is suitable not only for day-to-day patient care, but also for intensive care and for promoting a speedy recovery. Its modern control options are particularly attractive. The Protega split safety side is easy to operate and comes with excellent hygienic properties.
- Safe working load 260 kg
- Maximum weight of patient approx. 250 kg
- 28 cm bed extension
- Height adjustment range of model variants of 35 - 91 cm
- Mattress base 90 x 200 cm
- Choice of Protega split safety side and ¾ safety side
- Controlled with LCD handset or panels integrated in the Protega safety side
- Mattress base 97 x 200 cm
- Also suitable for heavy residents
- Option of a fifth castor
- Mattress base 87 x 210 cm
- Extra 18 cm bed extension possible
- Attractive head and footboards to choose from
The advantages for you
OPERATING COMFORT – The plastic Protega split safety side swings down softly. The optional integrated control panel includes control options for patients, nurses and technicians. The Protega is the only safety side of its type that is also suitable for automated reprocessing.
ELEGANCE – The Evario is an aesthetically pleasing bed whose Intercontinental and Stelo head and footboard design options lend it an individual note.
COST-EFFECTIVENESS – The bed tested far beyond industry standards is a good investment in the future.